This study will assess the use of an active drug in adult patients with moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis and compare an active drug to other commonly used biologics.
18 Years and older.
- Confirmed diagnosis of moderate to severe chronic plaque-type psoriasis diagnosed by a
specialist and presence of moderate to severe psoriasis symptoms according to
physician's judgement at time of recruitment.
- Participant starting any approved treatment for psoriasis and physician's decision
must be reached prior to recruitment in the study.
- Participant willing to continue with study documentation after cessation of therapy.
- Unwillingness or inability to comply with study requirements.
- Participation in an interventional clinical trial, concurrently or within the last 30
days. Participation in a post-market observational study (PMOS) or Registry is