This study assesses an active drug real-life effectiveness in the management of dermatological manifestations of moderate to severe Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS).
From 18 Years to 99 Years.
- Has a clinical diagnosis of moderate to severe HS according to the treating physician
- Need a change in ongoing therapy for any reason, but not limited to inadequate
response, intolerance, sub-optimal compliance, or patient preference. Patient will be
approached to participate in the study after a decision to change patient's therapy
for Humira® is made by the treating physician.
- Has provided written informed consent (Patient Authorization) for participation in the
- Is participating in a clinical interventional study
- Was treated with Humira®, or any other biologic agents for HS prior to baseline visit
- Has any other active skin disease or condition that, in the opinion of the treating
physician, prohibits the patient from participating in the study or obscures the
assessment of the treatment of HS