This study will evaluate the safety, tolerability, and efficacy of an active drug given alone and in combination with various doses of an active drug in adults with Cystic Fibrosis who are homozygous for the F508del mutation.
18 Years and older.
- Confirmed clinical diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis (CF) who are homozygous for the
F508del CF transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) mutation
- Stable pulmonary status
- Lung function >= 40 and <= 90% of predicted normal for age, gender and height at
- History of solid organ or hematopoietic transplant
- Cirrhosis with portal hypertension
- Use of CFTR modulator therapy within 60 days prior to Screening