The purpose of this study is to compare the safety and efficacy of an active drug versus placebo in subjects with moderately to severely active psoriatic arthritis (PsA).
18 Years and older.
- Clinical diagnosis of PsA with symptom onset at least 6 months prior to the Screening
Visit and fulfillment of the Classification Criteria for PsA (CASPAR) at the Screening
- Participant has active disease at Baseline
- Diagnosis of active plaque psoriasis.
- Participant has demonstrated an inadequate response or intolerance to or
contraindication for conventional synthetic disease modifying anti-rheumatic drugs
- Presence of either at Screening:
- ≥ 1 erosion on radiograph as determined by central imaging review or;
- High sensitivity C-Reactive Protein (hsCRP) ≥ 3.0 mg/L.
- Participant is considered by investigator, for any reason, to be an unsuitable
candidate for the study.
- Participant has a known hypersensitivity to risankizumab.
- Participant has previous treatment with biologic agent.