This is a open-label extension (OLE) study designed to evaluate the long-term efficacy, safety, and tolerability of an active drug.
From 18 Years to 75 Years.
- Participant must have completed Study M13-740 through Week 52.
- If female, participant must be postmenopausal, surgically sterile or on using a birth
- For any reason participant is considered by the investigator to be an unsuitable
- Female participant with a positive pregnancy test at Baseline or who is considering
becoming pregnant during the study.
- Participant is not in compliance with prior and concomitant medication requirements
and procedures throughout Study M13-740.