This is a 3 arm Phase 3 study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the addition of an active drug plus carboplatin versus the addition of carboplatin to standard neoadjuvant chemotherapy versus standard neoadjuvant chemotherapy in subjects with early stage TNBC.
From 18 Years to 99 Years.
1. Histologically confirmed invasive breast cancer by core needle or incisional biopsy
(excisional biopsy is not allowed). Clinical stage T2-3 N0-2 or T1 N1-2 by physical
exam or radiologic studies.
2. Documented Breast Cancer Gene (BRCA) germline mutation testing.
3. Estrogen Receptor (ER)-, Progesterone Receptor (PR)-, and Human Epidermal Growth
Factor Receptor (HER)2-negative (triple-negative) cancer of the breast.
4. ECOG Performance status of 0 to 1.
5. Women must be determined to be not of childbearing potential (surgically sterile, or
postmenopausal defined as amenorrheic for at least 12 months) by the Investigator OR
they must have a negative serum pregnancy test prior to randomization.
1. Previous anti-cancer treatment (cytotoxic chemotherapy, immunotherapy, biologic
therapy radiotherapy or investigational agents) with therapeutic intent for current
2. Previous treatment with carboplatin, paclitaxel, doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide and a
Poly-(ADP-ribose)-Polymerase (PARP) inhibitor.
3. Concurrent treatment with an ovarian hormonal replacement therapy or with hormonal
agents such as raloxifene, tamoxifen or other selective estrogen receptor modulator
(SERM). Subjects must have discontinued use of such agents prior to beginning study
4. A history of seizure within 12 months prior to study entry.
5. Pre-existing neuropathy from any cause in excess of Grade 1.