This is a phase 3, randomized, multi-center study that will evaluate an active drug versus dupilumab in adults (18-75 years of age) with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis (AD) who are candidates for systemic therapy. The study is comprised of a 35-day screening period, a 24-week blinded treatment period, and a 12-week follow-up period.
From 18 Years to 75 Years.
- Participant has active moderate to severe atopic dermatitis (AD) defined by Eczema
Area and Severity Index (EASI), Investigator's Global Assessment (IGA), Body Surface
Area (BSA) and pruritus.
- Participant is a candidate for systemic therapy or have recently required systemic
therapy for AD.
- Participant has prior exposure to Janus Kinase (JAK) inhibitor.
- Participant has prior exposure to dupilumab.
- Participant is unable or unwilling to discontinue current AD treatments prior to the
- Participant has requirement of prohibited medications during the study.
- Participant has other active skin diseases or skin infections requiring systemic
treatment or would interfere with appropriate assessment of AD lesions.
- Female participant who is pregnant, breastfeeding, or considering pregnancy during the