The objective of this study is to evaluate real-world effectiveness of an active drug in Canadian women with endometriosis.
From 18 Years to 50 Years.
- Prescribed elagolix as part of standard treatment
- Naive to elagolix prior to starting this study or have stopped taking elagolix for 2
months prior to the start of this study
- Symptomatic endometriosis (clinically or surgically diagnosed) including currently
- Has provided written informed consent allowing the use of their data for the study
- Did not consent
- Cannot fill out questionnaires
- Prescribed elagolix for a period of 1 or 2 months only
- Post-menopausal (naturally or surgically)
- Symptomatic uterine fibroid(s)
- Had medical treatment for uterine fibroids (any length of treatment)