The purpose of this study is to evaluate treatment of advanced Parkinson's Disease (PD) patients on an active drug intestinal gel monotherapy in a routine clinical setting.
18 Years and older.
- Participants diagnosed with APD and on LCIG treatment for at least 12 months
- Participant must have been on continuous LCIG treatment for at least 80% of days in
the preceding year
- Participants must be treated by the same physician (principal investigator or
co-investigator) since the initiation of LCIG treatment
- Participation in a concurrent or a previous interventional clinical trial during which
the participant was on LCIG therapy
- Lack of motivation or insufficient language skills to complete the study