The current study will assess the real - life effectiveness of an active drug in the management of articular and dermatological manifestations of moderate to severe Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA).
From 18 Years to 99 Years.
- Adult >= 18 years old
- Has provided written informed consent allowing the use of their data for the study and
providing permission for contact by the study personnel
- Active Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) with three (3) or more tender and swollen joints as
well as active psoriatic skin lesions or confirmed history of psoriasis
- Inadequate response or non-tolerant to current disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs
(DMARD) based treatment for PsA
- Currently participating in another prospective study including controlled clinical
trials and observational studies
- Patient cannot or will not sign informed consent
- Stable disease with adequate tolerance and response to current treatment and no change
in treatment is indicated
- Previous treatment with anti-tumor necrosis factor (anti-TNF) or other biologic agent