The purpose of this study is to assess the safety and efficacy of an active drug for the treatment of moderate to severe atopic dermatitis (AD) in adult and adolescent subjects.
12 Years and older.
- adults who are ≥ 18 years old and, where locally permissible and approved, adolescent
subjects who are at least 12 years old
- a diagnosis of atopic dermatitis (AD) with onset of symptoms at least 2 years prior to
Baseline and subject meets Hanifin and Rajka criteria
- moderate to severe AD at the Baseline Visit
- history of inadequate response to previous topical corticosteroid and/or topical
calcineurin inhibitor treatments or a medical inability to receive these treatments
- prior exposure to any biologic immunomodulatory agent or Janus kinase (JAK) inhibitor
- concurrent treatment with systemic therapy for AD (biologic or non-biologic) or
topical and/or phototherapy treatments