A study to assess the real-life management and use of healthcare resources during the initiation of:
- Active drug in combination with rituximab is indicated for the treatment of adult participants with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) who have received at least one prior therapy.
- Active drug in participants with CLL with the deletion of the short arm of chromosome 17 (del[17p]) who have received at least 1 prior therapy or participants with CLL without del(17p) who have received at least 1 prior therapy and for whom there are no other available treatment options.
18 Years and older.
- Patient's physician prescribed venetoclax as per product monograph independent of the
patient participation in this study.
- Has chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) and has received at least one prior therapy.
- Currently participating in an interventional study.
- Has other condition that, in the opinion of the treating physician, prohibits the
patient from participating in the study or obscures the assessment of the treatment of